Refocus and Reset Manager
Refocus and Reset Manager at Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls
Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls are looking to appoint a motivated and inspiring Refocus and Reset Manager to be responsible for:
- Managing the Refocus Room for students to enable them to reflect on their behaviour/attitude to encourage students to learn from their mistakes.
- Overseeing the running and organisation of Resets each day
We are looking for a Refocus and Reset Manager who will:
- Be passionate about improving the lives of our students
- Who believes in success for everyone
- Has experience of working with young people aged 11 – 16
- Has a professional appearance, attitude and will be able to deal with staff, students and parents with confidence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be confident in their approach and demonstrate high levels of attention to detail.
As a member of PolyMAT staff, we can offer you:
- Opportunities to contribute ideas and develop initiatives that improve the school
- Outstanding staff: professional, supportive and committed
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent professional development
- The opportunity to play your part to help provide a rewarding environment where students and staff feel valued and supported and everyone feels part of the ‘Poly Family’
- A contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to collaborate with outstanding and dynamic teaching professionals
- Access to various discounts for a small monthly fee
- An employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loans
- Finders fees for personal introductions of staff that we employ
- Excellent catering facilities with complimentary daily coffee for staff
- Secure on-site parking
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- A focus on wellbeing with a dedicated wellbeing committee to liaise with SLT
PolyMAT is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and providing opportunities for people with disabilities. We are an inclusive Trust who strives to provide an environment where everyone feels welcome and valued. We aspire to ensure that every member of our community, regardless of circumstances or background, have the opportunity to be the best version of themselves through our vision of ‘Success for Everyone’.
For any potential applicants, we would like to encourage you to inform us of any additional support or adjustments you may need throughout the recruitment process. We have an open approach to support for candidates with disabilities and recognise that reasonable adjustments may be required based on each individuals needs.
Sharing your needs with us ahead of interview, allows us to fully support and ensure you are not disadvantaged during the process. We welcome candidates contacting us at any point should you feel uncomfortable declaring a disability, to reassure you that we are here to support. So, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case.